Christie Mirage M Series
High-performance, active stereo projector range providing advanced 3D performance with reduced overall operational costs
The Christie Mirage M Series is a high-performance, active stereo projector range that provides advanced 3D performance with reduced overall operational costs. Powered by dual image processing, the Christie Mirage M Series displays full resolution at a native frame rate up to 144Hz. Two standard Dual-link DVI input cards support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution Dual Input 3D.
The Christie Mirage WU7K-M & WU12K-M delivers more pixels, and more performance for visually stunning 3D for home cinema and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything in between.
Offering complete compatibility with today’s 3D home entertainment requirements, the Christie Mirage WU7K-M & WU12K-M is ready for Blu-ray 3D video, PS3 and other gaming consoles and meets the mandatory 3D spec for HDMI v1.4a.
- All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Internal scaling of both mono and stereo input signals
- ChristieTWIST™ internal Image Warping and Edge-Blending module option
- Dual input 3D* provides up to 144Hz native frame rate from two frame locked channels or frame- doubled 3D - Dual link DVI, VGA (HDMI), Analog BNC and SDI optional (* requires optional second input channel)
- Cermax® Xenon lamp system – natural, photo-realistic color for high quality blended and tiled images
- Complete with Christie's proprietary Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™), LiteLOC™ Light Output Control, and Brightness Uniformity Control
- Limited 36 months warranty on parts and labor incl. light engine (excl. lamp)