Digital Projection HIGHLite Laser 12k WUXGA 3D (Preliminary)
Introducing the World's First 12.000 Lumen Solid State Laser Projector.
The HIGHLite Laser 12k delivering a stunning 12,000 Lumen output and boasts 20,000 hours of stable solid-state illumination with a WUXGA resolution.
The projector was developed with an emphasis on ‘Fit and Forget’ – meaning that installers and system integrators can deploy the projector and need not to worry about lamp changes or expensive maintenance cycles.
- 12.000 Lumens (+/- 10%)
- 2.000: 1 Contrast Ratio
- WUXGA Resolution (1920x1200)
- all format stereo 3D support
Video & Graphics Processing
- HDMI 1.4 for Side by Side, Frame Packing & Top Bottom Formats.
- Triple Flash Processing can be used to multiply the displayed frame rate for 3D sources (example 144Hz display).
- Dual Pipe Processing: Two sources in parallel for Left and Right Eyes.
- High Bandwidth Digital & Analog Receiver with 10 Bit A-D.
- 3GSDI with loop-through.
- Synchronisation of active glasses or polarising switcher.
- The projector automatically detects interlaced video and implements 3:2 or 2:2 extraction as appropriate,
with pixel based, motion adaptive interpolation and auto cadence correction
- 24p and 1080p native display.
Geometry Correction & Edge Blending
- Cornerstone, Vertical & Horizontal Keystone, Pincushion & Barrel, and Image Rotation.
- Blanking control for custom input window sizing.
- High Bit Depth Edge Blending
- Built in support for transmission of uncompressed High Definition Video over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable.
- Allows projector to be placed up to 100m from source with low cost cabling.