VRLOGIC | 3DIMS SONIC4
- innovative StereoMirror™ technology
The new SONIC4 features innovative StereoMirror™ technology, which provides high-quality HD 1080 (1920 x 1080) 3D stereoscopic images and produces comfortable extended viewing ergonomics for multiple users because of its large 27" monitors used.
Flicker-free operation allows extended use with without stereo fatigue.
The SONIC line are addressed using several existing stereo modes in Windows, DirectX or OpenGL applications and with a huge number of commercially available graphics cards.
Left eye/right eye information is presented to the correct monitor directly.
The upper monitor is been mirrored with an included external hardware - no drivers needed.
Using the output from the appropriate graphics card, the SONIC monitors includes all the hardware you need to view stereo.
Features in short are:
- High Resolution in 1080p and 27" (68.6cm) display size
- FullHD resolution stereo viewing
- Flicker free, high contrast imaging
- Useable in standard office lighting
- Multi-user, wide angle viewing
- Employs off-the-shelf graphics cards
- Plug-and-play with most OpenGL and DirectX applications that support stereo
- Simple polarized glasses are used to view stereo 3D images
- External Image Flip-Box for upper display supporting up to 1920x1200 resolution
- 1-Year Warranty
Stand Quality: Made in Germany by